If you haven’t booked accommodation yet, here are a couple of hotels:
- Hotel de l’Europe, in the city centre
- Hotel central, also in the city centre
- Hotel le Plat d’Etain, very central as well
- Hotel Ibis (the one in the city centre)
- Hotel Ibis, very close to the train station, hence a bit further away from all the restaurants and bars…
We advise you not to book a room near the conference venue: the university campus is 5km away from the city centre, and there are no public transportation to the university campus after 10:12 PM!